At Mountain View Adventist College, your child will have the opportunity to participate in several programs in the local community. Often life-changing, these experiences teach students how to inspire others into action through enthusiasm and a positive approach to life.
Activities may include classroom projects for various charities, visits to preschools, nursing homes and mission trips. Other opportunities include:
- Skill development
- Resilience program called Bounce Back where conflict resolution is explicitly taught (Junior School)
- Student representative, captaincy positions and a student council provide leadership opportunities.
- Events and functions where students learn organisational skills
- International and community development programs, including:
- StormCo focused on local community service (Middle School)
- International service trip (Year 11)
- Outdoor camps
- Worship leading in weekly assemblies
The student body in our school is made up from a diversity of backgrounds. We teach respect for other cultures and faiths, embracing every individual in our school community.
To learn more about our leadership program, we would encourage you to book a tour to speak to our senior leadership team.