The Mountain View Adventist College uniform shop is located in the main administration building. The shop does not open during school hours but orders may be placed at the front office. Uniforms will be delivered to the students or students will be contacted to pick up orders from the office.
Holiday Opening Hours
The Uniform Shop will open from Monday 17 January 2022 - Friday 28 January 2022 between 9am and 3pm during the summer school holidays (excluding weekends and Public Holidays).
Bookings are not essential, however anyone onsite must follow COVID-19 requirements. The following protocols will be in place:
- All visitors on site must wear a mask whilst inside
- Upon entry to the office foyer, hand sanitiser must be used
- Only 1 parent per family will be permitted in the Uniform Shop
- Adherence to Social distancing protocols should be followed
- Uniform Shop area will be limited in numbers at any given time
- All visitors are to register via QR Code
- If you or your children have any COVID-19 symptoms or are unwell, please do not visit the College until you are well
Please click Uniform Order Form & Pricelist at 14 January 2021.pdf for an up-to-date pricelist.